In my Powerful Sales Solutions Podcast Episode 001 (my first one!), I interview Darryl Dioso, Managing Partner with Resource Management Solutions Group. Darryl is a senior recruitment expert specializing in sales roles. He comes with an incredible resume of working with brands including Weight Watchers, Mr. Coffee, Wilson International, Synergetics Worldwide. We talk about what gets in the way of most entrepreneurs when choosing to hire a sales professional, how to hire the right sales person for your business and how to effectively work with a sales professional once you’ve hired them. Watch and enjoy!
You can connect with Darryl - Email: Darryl@RMSGWorks.com URL: RMSGWorks.com
And for further information, here are five reasons you should hire a sales professional...
1. Your sales process will be tightened up, road-tested and made sure to work: When you bring someone into the mix as a designated sales professional, they will help clarify exactly what your sales process looks like, but it will also to make sure it works and is resilient in the long-term.
2. You’ll learn about the different variables needed to make your sales process highly successful: When you become more informed about the intricacies of your sales process, you can start to collaborate with a sales professional in a more effective and can hone in on detailed strategies that work for your system.
3. You’ll save yourself a lot of pain setting up complex systems for sales: Learning a new language always takes time. Setting up a foolproof sales system can be an absolute headache to approach on your own. Lucky for you, a sales professional lives in this world and they’ve already done the work. They know the language of setting up a system and can implement their experiences and apply them into your industry.
4. Your marketing efforts will be more in line with sales conversion: When you work with a sales professional, they will help create a streamlined process in your sales funnel — this includes marketing. When you worked with the right person, they can create a harmony between how you market yourself and how those relationships you build with clients can turn into long lasting advocates of your services.
5. You’ll have a designated person focusing on creating an individualized customer experience for your clients, and that goes a long way: The more you can humanize each step of the sales process, the more impactful your sales strategies will be. You already have enough of your plate for big picture work in your company, the investment you make with someone to focus on developing systems for everyday conversations will give an incredible amount of ROI.
If you’re interested in learning more about this, it’s exactly what my Offer to Serve Methodology is all about. If you have not done so already please sign up for my complimentary training at www.powerfulsalessolutions.com
Daniel Moskowitz is the Chief Mentor at Powerful Sales Solutions in Canada and the founder of The Superhero Sales Academy. As a B2B sales professional for over 15 years, closing over 20 million dollars in deals during that time. He has worked in multiple industries and sectors, with hundreds of clients such as the Royal Bank of Canada, Wrigley’s, Jaguar, Rogers, Sunlife, Revera, BackRack, and Flight Centre. He has had the privilege of earning the trust of some of the smartest owners, sales leaders and marketers of the world's largest brands; while also working with many tech and non-tech start-ups and mid-level regional companies. Daniel is on an epic mission to change the way B2B sales are conducted. With a focus on Daniel’s Offer to Serve Methodology, businesses have a positive way to boost sales, develop amazing client relationships, leave a lasting legacy, and grow. Daniel has set a 10-year goal to teach 100,000 Entrepreneurs to sell with love, integrity and gratitude as his way to affect positive change in the world.